Bringing a UX person in at the tail-end of a project is a bit like getting your plumber in after you’ve finished plastering and painting. It’s likely to be difficult and expensive. Jodie Moule, author of SitePoint’s Killer UX Design, talks about a UX process that begins long before a line of code is written.
Photoshop for Web Design
Introduction to Photoshop
Next Steps in Foundation
Jump Start Sketch
The Guide To Wireframing
The Ultimate Guide to Prototyping
- 1 8 Must-Have Grav Plugins to round-off Your Blog's Installation
- 2 Adobe XD Tutorial: A Pain-free Way to Import Assets
- 3 5 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About Conversational UIs
- 4 UX Design 2016: Too Many Hunters – Not Enough Gatherers?
- 5 The Trolley Problem: Will Our Cars Grow up to Be Heroes?