Welcome to React JS Masterclass, the perfect course to start your React journey as a beginner. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept explanation, documentation, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to learn concepts and build React projects.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important React topics step-by-step:
- JSX and components
- State and props
- Event handling
- Built-in hooks (e.g. useState, useEffect, useCallback, useRef)
- Working with forms, validations, and handling form data.
- Client-side routing with React Router
- Work with multiple API and handle data for projects
- Integrating with other libraries and frameworks (e.g. Redux)
- Testing and debugging React applications using popular libraries like Jest, RTL and React DevTools.
- DOM manipulation and manipulating the Virtual DOM
- Server-side rendering
- Optimizing the performance of React application
- Best practices for structuring and organizing React projects
- Building and deploying production-ready React applications, including code splitting and optimization techniques.
- Building and using advanced Custom Hooks
- Styling with Tailwind CSS
- Integrating Context & Reducers
- Building mock backend with JSON Server & JSON Server Auth
- Integrating Firebase storage as well as authentication
- Project deployment on Netlify using Git & Github
- Integrating external libraries: Toastify & React Skeleton
Why this course?
- This course is focused on the concept learning approach;, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- You’ll learn all the important fundamentals in the simplest possible way with examples and real-life projects.
Resources are here in this link .