Control Your Own Destiny – Become a Successful Freelancer Today!By Shayne Tilley
If you’re currently freelancing, or your New Year’s resolution is to escape the office and go it alone, then our latest release, The Principles of Successful Freelancing will be the best gift you can buy yourself this year…
In this easy-to-follow book, you’ll learn what’s important in establishing a booming freelance business. It will lead you through the entire process, from getting started, through to winning and retaining clients.
Running a successful freelance business is easy, and with the information in this book, you’ll confidently turn your freelancing dream into a profitable reality.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get:
- learn how to make a smooth transition into freelancing
- understand how to effectively manage your money
- ensure you spend your time doing the right things
- discover how to achieve a work/life balance
- learn how your network can support you and your business
- overcome your fear of selling
- and much more …
The reviews have already started rolling in. Here’s what others are saying:
full of all those tips and tricks that I just wish some freelancing mentor had told me all those years ago
I realised that after 14 years in the game I’ve still got a few things even I can improve on.
Miles takes a refreshingly pragmatic approach. He dives into the most critical principles of freelancing in a logical fashion.
Bottom Line: This is the best book on freelancing. Period.
A must read for any freelancer.
I would thoroughly recommend this book to freelancers.
At times I literally felt as if Miles was in the same room recounting his freelance knowledge and experience.
At just $34.95, it’s an absolute steal – with a massive treasure chest of practical tips, advice, and insight from a guy who knows what it takes to be successful.
When times get tough, the tough get smarter, and the best way to ensure you’re landing the big clients in 2009, is to have Miles’s expert knowledge at your side.
- 1 How to Create a Beautiful Portfolio Website with Squarespace
- 2 6 Proven Techniques for Getting Clients to Pay You on Time
- 3 6 Proven Strategies for Managing Large Teams of Freelancers
- 4 Oh, the Lengths We'll Go: Extreme Stories on Getting the Job Done
- 5 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You