- The importance of writing code that humans can read - When your code is easier to read and to work on, you can enjoy working on it more.
- How Reactive programming can help reduce code spaghetti - Powerful in event-driven problems, the reactive pattern helps to organize essential complexity and produce separation of concerns.
- Taking over the project with legacy code - A step-by-step example of issues that can arise when updating the code of a pre-exisitng project.
- Dream - A lightweight JSON data generator to create random output data.
- Labella - Labels should be beautiful.
- Jump.js - A small, modern, dependency-free smooth scrolling library.
- Smartcrop - Content aware image cropping that suggests good ways to crop images.
- MissPlete - A tiny misspelling-tolerant autocomplete with no-dependencies.
- Node, Postgres, MassiveJS - a better database experience - Improving on ORM’s thanks to MassiveJS.
- Where I want to go with Node next - An open letter on the future directions of development for Node.
- Matreshka.js: From simple to simple - A two-way data binding front-end framework that keeps things nice and simple.
- 10 reasons to try Matreshka - A breakdown of the benefits from using Matreshka.
- Configuring Babel 6 - Some tips on configuring Babel 6, which even though it’s configurable than Babel 5, tends to also be more difficult to configure.
- An answer to “React is the new Java” - An attempt to answer some concerns as React continues to grow.
- Nothing new in React and Flux except one thing - What is it that makes React so special?
- Snowstorm - A Snow Effect component for React.
- How to Build a todo app Using React, Redux, and Immutable.js - Using a standard todo app to learn how to build using immutable.
- A beginners guide to Titan framework - Adding text and textarea types.
- 10 reasons to use Angular to develop the next web application - Why to choose AngularJS would be a right decision for your project.
Exploring real-time apps with Angular 2 - To get an early sense of the framework as it begins to take shape, build a real-time Twitter search app for real-time updates.
- Breakpoint options - Using the debugger tab, customizing breakpoints with conditions and actions for logging and executing scripts, and creating probe expressions.
- Automated Node.js testing with Jasmine - How to automate the testing of Node.js applications using Jasmine and Distelli.
- Chai-bem - Chai assertions for BEM (block element modifier) class names.
- Vector fields - Pretty vector fields created using goo create.
- Pearl boy - Some very nice WebGL water scenes.