- The path of software development craftsmanship - If you want to be a great software developer, without doubt you should constantly master trending technologies (like React, Redux, Angular), and put the same amount of effort to learn regularly fundamentals like algorithms, data structures, the principles of writing scaling and clean code.
- Slaying a UI antipattern in Fantasyland - An elegant solution using Elm’s algebraic type system can be approached by using functional Fantasyland libraries like folktale and daggy.
- How to use Webpack for killer refactoring - How to use webpack to handle refactoring on a small Backbone.js application.
- Particles.js - A lot of tiny particles moving around and interacting with each other or with you have a certain appeal to them. If you are ever in a situation where you need to work with a lot of particles, Particles.js will serve you well.
- Chnl - Need something with a lot of audio effects integrated which can be manipulated in many different aspects? Can be used this in many different ways: every native AudioNode can connect to it as it would be a normal AudioNode, and also other Chnls should be able to connect to another Chnl so you can simply and intuitively create audio graphs with a set of effects.
- Bubble animation layout - Add some bubbles to your app.
- pure-object - Create objects with no inherited prototype
- Plain d3 code and React working together - A static multiline chart component that embeds plain d3 code and works just out of the box with React.
- Why The hipsters recompose verything - Building a utility library for React - A short run through some efficient utility functions for when working with React. We will explore a couple of typical situations by either removing boilerplate or making the code more readable.
- Building a game with Three.js, ReactJS and WebGL - An introduction to how these technologies work together using react-three-renderer (abbreviated R3R).
- Awesome React talks - A curated list of talks about React or topics related to React.
- Building Hacker News - We’ll build an entire Hacker News client using Angular CLI, RxJS Observables and Webpack as our module loader.
- Migrating from Angular 1.x to Angular 2: Upgrade strategies - A look in to the advanced features that make Angular 2 better than previous versions.
- Understanding Angular 2 change detection - Angular 2 reinvents change detection by dropping digest cycles in favor of one-way flow.
- How to set up basic routing in Angular 2 - How to create route configurations and use them in an app. Learn about simple routes, redirecting, and wildcard routes, and how to use a directive to configure your app component to display the routes.
- Testing components in Angular 2 with Jasmine - How to unit test components built with Angular 2.
- Victor Savkin on Angular 2 - In-depth articles about Angular 2 by a core team member.
- How to design and build a hyper-fast test automation stack - What makes a good test automation stack, and how you can approach creating one for yourself.