- TheJSQuiz - A free interactive JS quiz for all levels - Test your level of knoweldge, with beginner, intermediate, and advanced forms of the quiz.
- Top 5 jQuery Plugins for Tree View - Tree view is a tree-like representation of data. It is ideal for some of the web applications as it allows users to navigate to the information easily and quickly.
- Moon - Moon is a minimal, blazing fast library for building user interfaces.
- Make Your Website Interactive and Fun with Velocity.js (No jQuery) - Use Velocity.js to create your own animations and make your website more interactive and user-friendly.
ES6 / ES2015
- Why ES6 (ES2015) Classes Are Not Awesome - A curated list of resources on why ES6 (aka ES2015) classes are NOT awesome.
- NodeJS and Good Practices - Separation of concerns doesn’t need to be boring.
- React Workshops 02: Understanding the React Component State and Life-cycle (video) - React components have several “Life-cycle Methods” that you can override to run code at particular times in the process.
- Higher Order Components (video) - Since the component keyword and the hash helper were introduced to the framework, a whole new realm of APIs has become possible.
- Iceberg v2 - Front-End Boilerplate built with React + Babel + Webpack + SASS
- D3.js books to make epic visualizations - D3.js can be combined with Reactjs, allowing you to make elegant applications with beautiful visualizations. These D3.js books should get you started on the right path to building epic data visualizations. Bookmark and check back to stay updated with the best books in the world of D3.js!
- Stateful functional React components without runtime overhead - Because functional components are concise and it’s annoying to write ES2015 classes when all you need is local state.
Testing / Debugging
- Debugging tips and tricks - A compilation of tips and tricks that I rely on pretty heavily.