I could use some help prioritizing Features on my website.
My website is a portal about Small-Business and its main focus is Articles.
My objective is to take a rather STATIC website and make it more Interactive and Web 2.0-ish.
I recently just added the ability for registered Users to add Comments below Articles, which I hope will encourage conversations and debates about the content on my website. However, this Feature only allows for basic Text Comments. (No where near as fancy as SitePoint!!)
Here are some Features that I would like to add...
- Provide ability to Quote other Users' Comments when making a Post
- Provide ability to use Rich-Text Editor
- Provide ability to use BBCode
- Provide ability to Send/Receive Private Messages
- Provide ability to Add Friends
- Provide ability to Choose Interests/Likes (e.g. I am interested in... Small-Biz Taxes, Small-Biz Legal, Internet Mkt)
- Provide ability to Change Name, E-mail, Location
- Provide ability to View My Comments
[b]If you had to choose from that list, which Features would provide the most benefit to you as a new User?
And am I missing anything that is a "must have"?![/b]
As always, TIME is a factor, so I need to carefully pick which Features to implement next, as since it takes me forever to code all of this stuff from scratch, and I know that I ask for a lot of help on here, I need to use my "aces in the hole" wisely!!
Thanks as always,