Few months ago (maybe more than 12) I created a project for myself and then I decided to make it public. I did not promote it but maybe you know about it. The application helps you create passwords for your accounts with few hints.
Let’s be honest, we all have a good password that we know.
OK, maybe two or three. Let’s say your password is “george”
The password for your Facebook account can be created from
(1) george (2) account (3) facebook
Generated password: za3M690<,<4rY,\089d<;
The password for your GMail account can be created from:
(1) george (2) account (3) gmail
Generated password: 6873r,zr<2M7&LzpZL=<.a
Now, why I created this tool?
- The password for FTP mywebsite.com
(1) george (2) ftp (3) mywebsite.com
Generated password: p<\L’r9q5aM8L,[1YM9&Z2;
You get the point.
The main feature is that the password is generated from the string, not random.
So, each time you enter
(1) george (2) account (3) facebook you will get za3M690<,<4rY,\089d<;
You can also view the code
Do you find it useful?
Would you use this tool?