Today I’ve released ConfAgenda, a fast and small web application created to allow conferences attendees to easily navigate through the conference information and mark the talks of interest to create their own, personalized track.
These are its features:
- Compatible with modern browsers: Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, iOS, Android, and more
- Light-weight: ~110Kb minified and gzipped with less than 10 HTTP requests
- Fast: ~1.5 seconds loading time with a 3G connection
- Mobile-friendly: Built using a mobile-first approach, it includes touch gesture for a better mobile experience
- 100% offline: Once loaded all the operations can be performed offline
- Isomorphic views: The views are built with React, so you can use them on the server using Node.js
- 100% configurable: Modify the source code to create a look and feel that adheres to your conference’s branding
Let me know what you think and you find any issue.