Here's mine:

1. More Than This by Patrick Ness
  2. Never Go Back - A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child
  3. Sonchai Jitpleecheep Series and The Last Six Million Seconds by John Burdett

Patrick Ness' latest book was recommended by a friend who shares similar reading interests. Once started it is difficult not to put down. The novel kept a fast pace and was not predictable. I was curious to know how the novel was going to progress and especially the ending. After the strange ending I had to go back and re-read previous chapters to confirm the reasoning behind the final chapter. I look forward to reading some of Patrick's previous novels.

Lee Child has written eighteen Jack Reacher novels of the life and escapades of a retired USA military police colonel. His way of life is intriguing and especially how he manages to remain hidden from Big Brother. His travels across America, usually by bus or hitch-hiking always lands him in trouble that is solved in his own inimitable style.

John Burdett is an English lawyer who practised for well over ten years in Hong Kong. His main character is Sonchai Jitpleecheep, a Thai policeman who spent numerous years abroad. John's in depth knowledge of the east is amazing and sheds light on the Asian different way of thinking since Somchai is half Thai and half American.

So what good books have you read?