Problem is that as the length of the main_holder_right DIV is increased with content from user the parent DIV of page_holder_main is not increasing its height even though it has:
and instead the content of DIV main_holder_right are overflowing the parent DIV!
What is the problem? How to fix this?
Our Site of Anoox.com has been live since 2004
SO i guess that few minutes you tried to reach the site there may have been an Internet connection problem with our hosting provider.
But you can reach it now.
You will see the problem once you upload your Advertising and as you see the right panel will start showing your Ad details as you input them. But what happens as the right panel gets longer and longer with your Ad content rather than the Parent DIV increasing its length too, since it has height: auto;, it does not and the right panel starts running into it!
That suggestion solved this problem if the DIV is not dynamically adjusted in its margin-top as they scroll down the page. But once the margin-top for that right DIV is auto adjusted as they scroll down the page, then it fails again. Go ahead and start loading an Ad and as you add more Keywords and start scrolling down then main DIV does not Auto adjust and right-DIV runs into the footer then!
Are you serious about this Error message!
I have not gotten such a report from anyone else from around the World.
But we did update the SSL cert few weeks back, and I am then sure if this error report is correct it is related to that update. But cannot figure it what to do to fix it if this is the problem!
Thanks for any thoughts you have to fix this.
So as per your Error report of our Site not loading: i just ran from Office Depot to Staples to Apple Store, to check our Site from their PCs, and in all of them Our Site loads just fine. I also asked more than Dozen people from around the World, and they all replied our Site loads just fine.
And I see you are saying it is loading fine for you too now. So I guess that must have been a problem with your browser, still it worries me. I think problem may have been due to your browser cache. I think.
What do you mean by:
" the link **still did not work"??
Do you mean you are having loading that page of our site again as per your prior Error report?
Or you mean that the CSS suggestion you have to fix this problem is not working!
Ah ok I didn’t notice that you were applying a script to this element and therein lies the crux of your problem. You are not using a margin-top but are dynamically adding a top position using position:relative.
Although position:relative appears to move the element it in facts only moves the element visually and not physically and all elements on the page behave as though the element had not moved at all. It is not meant for structural positioning but for more subtle overlapping effects.
You will either need to change your script to use margin-top or perhaps remove the script altogether and use position:sticky on that column for modern browsers only.
top:0!important;/* !important over-rides inline style added by script*/
position:-webkit-sticky;/* needed for ios*/
Tested our Site with multiple Site testing resources, such as listed below and they all indicate it is loading just fine. But I see that the validator.org site is reporting same Error message that only coot had. So have to look into this bizzare error that seems to be affecting 0.1% of connections. Thanks.