Where are store the cart’s items of this online-shop?
Browsing this online shop www.officeworld.ch I can add items in the cart (Corbeille in French). When I browse the shop the previous selected items stay in my cart.
In this example I selected 3 items:
Papier pour la copie OFFICE WORLD, ID 1000037, Quantity 1x Etiquettes OFFICE WORLD, ID 1280255, Quantity 1x Papier pour la copie VariCopy, ID 13618800, Quantity 1x
- Where are saved/store the content of my cart? Maybe in some cookies.
- What values are saved? I guess: the item ID and the Quantity?
- How/Where to find those saved value (ID, Quantity)?
- What is the shop CMS used for this site (and where to find this information)?
- None cookie value contains one of the item ID. Does this mean the cart is note saved in cookies?
NOTE: saving the cart webpage (Ctrl+S in Firefox 24), I got some files. Only those 3 .JS files contain the string “document.cookie”: 10401.js, HeaderShifter.js, emstrack.js
Thanks and regards.
CONFIG: MS Windows 7 SP1, Firefox 24 + addon: Cookie manager.
Attached: Cart screenshot, cookies screenshot, webpage saved (Corbeille.zip)