There are several advantages in using it:
- Very well finished and complete.
- Very compatible with browsers, especially Internet explorer 6 to 9
- Very easy and friendly to use
- Allows you to make sites quickly and easily
- Lightweight and expandable
- Completely free to download and use.
Saying this, there is a danger of page bloat. That is to say, depending upon which components of Bootstrap you choose to use, the size of your pages can grow enormously. This can make your site sluggish and downright unusable for mobile visitors on a slow connection.
Plus, as it grows in popularity, Bootstrap sites are springing up all over the place, so there is something of a generic look and feel to it.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?