- A comprehensive look at jQuery DOM traversal - A look at the available methods for jQuery DOM traversal, and see how the library provides many ways for us to easily select elements based on their relationships to other elements in the page.
- Quick tip: User sortable lists with Flexbox and jQuery - Learn, step-by-step, how to build a simple jQuery plugin which sorts elements based on the values of their custom data attributes.
- Code review: Easier better faster stronger - Code review is the process of having a peer developer reading your code after it’s done or during development time to find overlooked mistakes, guarantee the maintenance of the code style guidelines and discover more elegant ways to solve the same problem.
- How to Shatter Magic Numbers in Software Testing - Magic numbers have been one of the most frequent mistakes in software testing. These numbers are seemingly random values that are included in your test assertions.
- koa-grace - A Nodejs SFB(Separation of Front and Back ends) framework, build with koa.
Native ECMAScript (ES6) modules: dynamic import() - So far we found couple gotchas and know how to use the import
exportdeclarations and which caveats we may have using them in JS.
- An Update on ES6 Modules in Node.js - A progress update on the differences that exist between Node.js CommonJS modules and the ES6 Module system.
- ES6 Proxies in Practice - A proxy is an object that wraps an object or a function and monitors access to the wrapped item, a.k.a. the target. We use proxies for the intention of blocking direct access to the target function or object.
- React.createClass vs. ES6 Class Components - Have you been wondering what the difference is between React.createClass and ES6 class components? And why they both exist? And which you should use?
- How to Work with and Manipulate State in React - Learn about state in React and how to work with it. We will also talk about some of the differences between state and props, as well as how to work with “stateless” components.
- How Much Does It Cost to Build an App with ReactJS / React Native? - Reports about new technologies are wonderful and encouraging, but unfortunately or fortunately, the development does not end with just writing code.
- Styling React Applications with Ant.Design - Ant (GitHub) is much more than a React UI kit with a minimalist design aesthetic and every component under the sun. It is a rabbit’s hole that leads to a giant maze of interconnected libraries, with a serious ecosystem surrounding it, but Ant comes with a challenge — the majority of the documentation is in Chinese.
- When, why and how to use context in ReactJS apps - You should very rarely, if ever use context in your own React components. However, if you’re writing a library of components, it can come in useful.
- ReactJS vs AngularJS 2 ultimate performance research 2017 - We are going to transform our front-end development experience into something that will help you to determine the technology that fits you better.
- Managing State in Angular Applications - In this article cover six types of state, the typical mistakes we make managing them in Angular applications, and the patterns we should use instead.
- angular-pipes - Useful and common pipes for Angular.
- Angular Testing In Depth: HTTP Services - Learn how to test HTTP services in Angular. We will start by writing tests for requests and finish by refactoring them to a cleaner format.
- Awesome Angular components - Curated list of 145 awesome Angular 2+ components & libraries
- This website lets you roam around nearby star systems in a 3D view, and this offline Space Engine is even better too!