- Comma operator in JS - Apart from being just a delimiter, the comma operator allows you to put multiple statements in a place where one statement is expected.
- Promises, Generators, and Coroutines - How coroutines save us from callback hell.
- Strategies to keeping up with Web Development - A handful of ideas to what you can do to set yourself in a better position.
- Stdlib.com (Video) - Create a Node.js microservice in seconds.
- Get-object-class - A more explicit improvement on typeof.
- Vue.js - First look - Exploring this framework by creating a screenshot maker.
- 10 jQuery Form Validation Plugins - The following 10 jQuery form validation plugins set themselves the goal of customizing error messages and styling, as well as simplifying the creation of validation rules.
- X/Y Line Charts - G2.chart as a g2 addon generates x/y-line charts only, but it does that very well.
- EpubPressJS - Create custom ebooks from groups of URLs or HTML.
ES6/ES2015 and beyond
- var const let - When do you use const and when do you use let and do I still use var.
- Huge collection of Ember.js tutorials & resources for beginners - Ember.js learning materials both free and paid. If you’re looking to get started with Ember then this post will have something for you.
- Creating a collapsible navigation menu in React.js - Creating a menu that collapses at certain screen sizes.
- Bootstrapping a React project - Setting up a React application requires a lot. Learn how to bootstrap a React project without complexities.
- Building a React Components Living Documentation using React-Storybook - One of the benefit of practicing BDD besides that you’re going to develop the right software, is that you can also build a functional documentation that can’t be outdated.
- How to create a React.js support ticketing system using MongoDB - How to use Mongoose to save information into a MongoDB and use Axios to send information from your client to your API.
- Why AngularJS/React is better than… just stop! - It doesn’t make sense to ask why an acoustic guitar is better than an electric guitar. Ours is actually a very pragmatic job: we look at what can do the job, what are the TOOLS at our disposal and how we’ll implement the solution.
- Stop ng-repeating options: use ng-options - Angular has the awesome ng-options directive which is more concise and very powerful.
- Edgy corners of AngularJS - Things I wish someone should have told me when I started developing with Angular 1.x.
- Return true to win - A programming game to help you learn different programming techniques.