Question: What is the primary difference between a method declared as static and a normal method?
* Static methods can only be called using the :: syntax and never from an instance
* Static methods do not provide a reference to $this
* Static methods cannot be called from within class instances
* Static methods don't have access to the self keyword
* There is no functional difference between a static and non-static method
Please let me know which one is the correct answer for question?.I am kind confuse so just want to verify my answer :).