It offers Readability Analysis and SEO Analysis.
So for readability you can see:
- If you wrote too long paragraph or you kept repeating the same word. Perhaps you used passive voice too much, etc.
- It also shows your score for Flesch reading ease (it measures difficulty of the text in English).
- If you have some sentences containing more than 20 words, it will suggest you to shorten the sentences for easier readability.
These are just few examples. If you get a green light in readability analysis - you're ready to go. If you get orange or red, you might want to fix some issues in your text. And they will clearly highlight what needs to be fixed.
In SEO part:
- You can add your focus keyword, and have a snippet preview. You will be shown if your meta description is too long/short, if it contains focus keyword, etc.
- It will show keyword density.
- It will highlight if you forgot to add alt attributes for images or if you did it wrong.
- It will analyse your headings, SEO titles and will offer solutions for errors.
- You can also see analysis for internal/outbound links.
These are also just few examples. Basically, it will show you every little detail that should be fixed for a better SEO and offers a solution. I find it incredibly helpful and very easy to use.