I need help with regards on how best to go about creating a website that can help relieve some of the manual work I’m doing with my business.
Bit of background information, my business revolves around matching tuition assignments between students and tutor. Here’s how the business works and briefly what we need in the new website.
1) Student request a home tutor from us via an online form, the submitted online form is distributed among our coordinators for moderation before posting them online in the available assignments page.
2) Once the tutor request has been approved by our coordinators; it will be posted to the available assignment page. Tutors who match the subject, level and area of the assignment will receive an email notification inviting them to apply for the assignment.
3) Once the tutor request goes live, tutors can apply for the assignment in their login area and also indicated their preferred rate and timings.
4) Tutors can create an account with us. They will be able to create a profile with their photos, educational background and experience etc on the page. Most information on the profile page is viewable to the public except for the contact info.
5) The coordinators will be able to see the full profile of the tutors who applied for the assignment and decide who to hire. Tutors that are not selected will automatically receive a notification email. It would be great if the website can send the confirmation email to the selected tutor as well.
An example of my competitors’ site would be www[dot]temasektutors[dot]com and startutor[dot]sg
Would wordpress with customization be able to do the above?
Any recommendation on how to go about creating my website will be greatly appreciated.