I had to do some googling, and boy was I off base. (in my defense I do spend perhaps too much time with PHP).
Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is about that "has many, belongs to one" type of stuff?
If you post lists of the eight fields with the other seven under them with a note about how the first relates to each I think I might be able to get a clearer picture.
For example (probably not correct, but this is the idea) .
1. title - has the isbn # to itself
2. last-name - nothing to do with it
3. first_name - nothing to do with it
4. publisher - nothing to do with it
5. date - nothing to do with it
6. edition - has the isbn # to itself
7. media - nothing to do with it