I did not attach any files.
? Did you go to
the code (albeit minimalist) can be found there.
* note - I wasn’t getting scrollbars for the example code so it might not be obvious that the full examples are there (overflow hidden?)
To once again repeat the quote
If it is “too complex to explain” it is most assuredly also too complex to provide full working code that would cover all possible use cases.
In case you are unfamiliar with the word “didactic” it roughly translates to “educational”. In this case, there is enough there to give someone a good start, but it is a start only. Where things go from there could be in any number of directions depending on what’s wanted.
IMHO, the best course of action is
- get the example code working
- remove the code you won’t be using from the example code
- test to make sure it still works
- start tweaking the code into what you want in as small “sections” as feasible. Testing after each change and fixing breakage before moving on to the next tweak.
It won’t necessarily all be easy, but completely doable given time and persistence.