Usually, I'll struggle through something for awhile before seeking help, but regex is just something I can't completely wrap my head around. I'm hoping someone can help! Here's the behaviors I'm looking for:
1) color hex values: allow only digits, lower/upper-case A-G, and "#".
2) validate arbitrary number: is number between two given numbers, inclusive of the given numbers?
3) URLs: validate that the format of arbitrary URLs.
4) email: validate format of arbitrary email addresses.
5) phone numbers: remove everything except the "+" and digits 0-9.
6) latitude/longitude: allow only "-", "." and an arbitrary number of digits on either side of the decimal place.
I know this is a lot to ask, but without help, I could struggle with this for weeks and still have no success. I've learned my lesson with regex and hope someone's feeling especially helpful today!
Thanks so much for any assistance!