Fading Text effect ?!?!?

I don’t know if this is the right forum for this question, but I recall seeing an effect on a page where the test fades in from the top down ? Where can I find this ?

You can do a number of such things pretty easily using the jquery library:

You want this Siberian Husky, it does exactly what you want…

PS: adwatson, it’s a VERY bad idea to simply offer jQuery as a solution to everything stylistic. :frowning:

Not quite, I’m looking for one of two methods either the text fades onto the page by rows or rolls and fades onto the page, and I can only think of jQuery able to do this ! :slight_smile: