Last week, we unveiled our new course for bloggers who are running a little low on inspiration, Creating Killer Content. With less than a week to go before the course begins (Monday, December 6—[B][URL=“http://courses.sitepoint.com/creating-content/purchase”]sign up now[/B]!), I thought I’d give you more detail on how you’ll benefit from the lessons that ProBlogger authors Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett are teaching.
Having exclusive access to the content creation blueprint that these two giants in the field actually use themselves is invaluable for any blogger. Darren’s ProBlogger site is one of the most influential and linked-to blogs on the Web, and with ten years blogging experience, Chris was perfecting his technique before the rest of us even knew what a blog was!
Here are the details:
- Creating Killer Content
- Starts December 6, 2010
- 4 structured lessons
- Live webinar with Darren and Chris
- Cost: $29.95
- Sign up here
Here’s a more in-depth look at what Creating Killer Content will cover:
Lesson 1: Planning Your Content
* Who and what are you writing for? * Coming up with ideas * Finding your tone of voice * What is, and isn’t, working? * Types of posts
Lesson 2: Structuring Your Content
* The structure of story * Using “The Hero’s Journey” as a story template * Goal, conclusion, headline, introduction, and story
Lesson 3: Polishing Your Content
* Why polish? * Editing and formatting * Images and attachments * Related posts
Lesson 4: Killer Multimedia Content
* Creating a podcast * Audio interviews * Slide shows * Talking-head videos
Lesson 5: Live Webinar
* Live chat with Darren and Chris
Not only do you get four structured lessons on the proven formula for creating content, but you’ll also have the opportunity to ask Darren and Chris anything that’s on your mind in the live webinar.
If you have a blog and want to improve your content creation and delivery, you don’t want to miss this course. Creating Killer Content begins on Monday, December 6, so sign up now for just $29.95 to secure your place!