Link Wheel

What is Link Wheel? This is a buzzword in the website link building industry. Can someone explain what this is and how it works?

:slight_smile:

Link wheel is a series of independent, unique web properties, ideally with a high PageRank and degree of authority, which link back to your site.

Please don’t go out and clutter up those social networking services with useless posts to the same post on another site.

most people who try to implement this will do so with garbage content, then duplicate it across all the sites.

Remember, it ONLY WORKS if you OFFER SOMETHING OF VALUE to each one of the social network sites in the wheel. EACH offering MUST BE UNIQUE or else it will look like spam.

If you truly offer something of value, you will not have to spend time to implement a link wheel yourself, because it will happen NATURALLY by others who like what you have to offer.

I totally agree with the image .The only basic thing to remember how links are passing through the main website for good back links.

link wheel is not black hat, but in most cases not as effective as one way link building.

No it is not a black hat SEO…

Hope this would help you…

@ altax

Thank you for showing pictorial representation of this.
ppl will not get confused now

I thank everyone for replying to my quesetion. As a newbie this type of information really helps.

Altax - Wow. That was an awesome visual representation of a “Link Wheel” with all the high PR sites. Now i just have to practically apply this and make it happen

Thanks a bunch

Is this a racist thing against black people doing SEO, er somethin?

If not, why do they have to use the phrase “Black Hat”???

This is great image of link wheel, Before reading this post, I wasn’t actually sure is it black or white hat, but now, i might just try it.

In SEO point of view I am not consider Link Wheel. I think its a Black Hat SEO work.

Link wheel is a much simple concept. It is a way of creating web 2.0 property sites and linking back to your money page or to the page where the conversions are happening. Hence it should act like a wheel, if you are linking to higher page rank site this will contribute a much better amount of PR to your web site.

Link Wheel is a technique using high page rank web 2.0. It is inter linking of your web 2.0 posting Spouse you have post 5 web 2.0 and they all have 2 keyword which is linked by your main site and another keyword linked by your next web 2.0 post it work like a circle and this process is very effective keyword keep ranking fast with this process.

I think you better to google first, if you still get your answer, please post it here