How the keyword improvement in without doing off page

The keyword improvement in without doing off page means its this possible or not please share with me

Sorry, but I can’t figure out what your question means. However, since it appears to be connected with keywords, I suggest you start by looking at the aritcles referenced in this post: Keyword Essentials.

If you still have any questions, by all means come back.

Mike

Do you want to improve your website search engines visibility without off page SEO optimization?

I believe you are looking for advice on if you can improve ranking without doing off page SEO… The answer simply is yes AND no! No - meaning it would depend on your competition in the market, because if they are implement both on and off page, then your on page content would not look better than their strategy, however, YES if you have low competition and your content is unique and fresh - and in huge quantity!

Off Page SEO is very much required to rank your keyword in search engine. Without building links or spreading the news through article marketing with relevant keywords your website will never come up in ranking in search engines. Backlinks offer a popularity of the website and helps your website to rank in Google.

Without off page how you can improve the keyword. I think it is impossible.

It is not true that doing off-page SEO is required.

If you have a niche site with few competitor sites all you need to do is have good on-page SEO and create a lot of good content.
The search engines will do the rest.

I agree to On Page, because without a proper keyword research and meta tags and sitemaps a website has minimal chances to appear on search engines. But even though the competition gets lowest, the website has to have “long tail keywords” that can preferably rank in the top searches without Off Page. Today every website is in the competition and I think ranking with only On Page is very difficult. Though it can be possible for long tail keywords as they have less number of searches.

I think you are asking that how can you rely on ON-Page SEO without doing off page-SEO…yes for orginial and unique content it is possible. But for high targeting keywords and many time written content,it is not possible, For them you need to do OF-page too :slight_smile: All the best :slight_smile:

With out off page!!! so you do the perfect on page seo of your website optimize your html and css code.remove website w3 validation error.your low competition keywords will come automatically.but for high competitive keywords you try for off page seo

All Business has more competitions nowadays so necessary to do off page to the website.

The search engine automatically crawls all websites without off page SEO but never shown top search results while someone search website relevant keyword.

All the best,

corn

If you’re suggesting that a site can’t rank highly without off-page SEO, then I’m afraid you’re wrong. I have more than one site for which I’ve never done off-page SEO, and yet they rank in the top three results for most - if not all - their keywords/phrases.

That’s right. In fact, I’d go further. There are sites which rank well but for which no SEO of any kind has ever been done. Which is how it should be. The whole point of a ranking algorithm is to identify the sites that best satisfy a user’s query - not necessarily those that someone has “optimised” in some way.

Mike

I Guess your top rank keywords is should be unique and low competition. most of people have searching general keywords.

@scorpiotech ; There are a lot of guesses here, even I do not understand what you mean? I hope you can rephrase your question, in order for us to give you a clear answer. :slight_smile:

I agree, But since Scorpiotech hasn’t re-visited the forum since posting the question ten days ago, it might be better if we don’t spend any more time on it.

Mike

Agreed. Thread closed.