No I haven’t - I actually chose the browser that requires the least number of alterations for it to work the way I want it to. In fact the only customisations I have applied are ones that have no impact whatever on web pages as whenever I have problems with a web page I try turiing off all the customisations to see if they have any effect. I have never found a case where a site works with the customisations I have applied turned off but doesn’t work with them on.
All of the sites I have found that are broken are broken even when I restore the browser to its default settings. A few of the broken ones are fixed if I apply my customisations but there are none where the customisations break the site.
Since the sites are broken when I run my browser with its default settings it can’t possibly be my fault that the sites are broken.