The Web Design Business Kit
By Peter Williams & Brendon Sinclair
Turn your talent for web design into a profitable business.
Did you know that the majority of all businesses fail due to lack of training, resources, and support?
The 3rd edition of The Web Design Business Kit has been completely overhauled and modernized. Originally authored by Brandon Sinclair, this new edition has the added brilliance of Peter Williams who has successfully launched and expanded multi – million dollar companies.
So how exactly will it help your business succeed?
1. Training: Proven Profit Strategies That Work!
This kit will equip you with the business skills required to turn your talents into a successful, thriving business.
- How to market your business or service,
- Which tools and software to use for running your business,
- How to keep clients and projects “on the rails”,
- Plan for and successfully manage expansion.
- Minimize risk and future-proof your operations.
- How to achieve growth that adds to your bottom line.
- How to hire and fire staff, employee ethics, and performance management.
- The pro’s and con’s of outsourcing and offshoring.
2. Resources: 40 Ready-To-Use Business Documents!
You instantly inherit a long list of handy, ready-to-use business resources when you purchase The Web Design Business Kit (view the full list here).
- Business planning and financial documents
- Media tools
- Client contact documents
- Employee documents
- Legal documents
3. Support: How To Stay In Business and Thrive!
Many web designers and developers have the talent to start a successful business, but require guidance and direction for their venture to triumph.
- What to consider before starting your business
- The realities of running a business
- Implementing processes and relationships to shape your business for success
- How to develop your business’s unique advantage and hone your sale skills.
- The key to excellent service for your clients – that stands above the competition.
- How to win the all-important first client
Meet the Authors
Peter Williams is one of Australia’s thought leaders on all things online, mobile and social. Peter founded Deloitte Australia’s ebusiness consulting group in 1996, and became CEO of Eclipse, a web design business, in 2002. In his five years at Eclipse, Pete grew the business from 45 to 150 employees and approximately $20M in revenue. Peter also founded Deloitte Digital, a subsidiary of Deloitte that provides professional services online.
Brendon Sinclair is the founder and executive director of the Tailored Group Pty. Ltd., a company with business interests in web development, marketing, and retail. He commenced his business career 25 years ago with the founding of a courier company. Brendon’s extensive experience ranges from marketing public companies, to owning and managing a number of successful businesses.
“I am making notes furiously. I love the tips in it and it has redefined my view on customer service and professionalism”
“The web design business kit is underpriced if you ask me. I've owned a successful web development company for over 4 years but I'm always open to new ideas. This kit is full of them..”
If you feel that "The Web Design Business Kit" falls short of being everything you wanted, we’d like you to have your money back.
Simply contact us within 30 days of purchasing your book from SitePoint, and we'll promptly send a refund. We know you'll be thrilled with the quality of our books!