The SEO Business Guide
By Kristen Holden & Mike Hudson
Proven techniques to increase revenue and dominate your market.
- No SEO hype
- No ridiculous claims
- No gray or black hat scams
- Only high-quality SEO strategy
The SEO Business Guide gives you proven white hat, SEO information to help you dominate your market, increase your revenue, and gain better job opportunities with your new skills.
Ignoring SEO puts you in a vulnerable position
If you rely on your website to generate sales, competing sites will outrank yours in search results and win more business.
If you’re a web designer or developer, your competitors will gain a larger share of the work because they’re able to offer customers an important service that you can’t.
Without the essential knowledge, there’s also a chance you’ll be taken advantage of by rogue SEO ‘consultants’ who promise you the world and don’t deliver.
Fear not! Here’s the solution
The SEO Business Guide will take you on a journey from knowing little or nothing about SEO to understanding and implementing essential strategies and techniques, keeping you ahead of your competition.
You’ll gain the knowledge of how to generate extra business and offer more to your customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- all about the search function and basic SEO to get you started,
- step-by-step ethical and best-practice optimization strategies and techniques—including keyword research, site-planning, backlinks, and much more,
- advanced techniques for the skilled professional,
- how to optimize based on location for better results,
- enterprise SEO–everything you need to succeed in the big league,
- how to use the right tools to become more efficient,
- the benefits of organic and paid search advertising and how to use them both effectively,
- how to start a successful SEO business,
- additional SEO services to maximize revenue potential.
Meet the Authors
As former head of search at the white agency, Kristen Holden has managed large corporate search accounts, and helped to define the search strategies for some of the world’s biggest companies, including Pfizer, Sensis, and Commbank. He also started and ran his own search-marketing agency, and is now group search manager across 99designs, Flippa, and SitePoint.
Mike Hudson is the in-house web search strategy manager (SEO/SEM) for realestate.com.au. From its head office in Melbourne, he oversees the continuing growth of the company across the network of more than a dozen websites operating in Australia, Europe, and Asia.
If you feel that "The SEO Business Guide" falls short of being everything you wanted, we’d like you to have your money back.
Simply contact us within 30 days of purchasing your book from SitePoint, and we'll promptly send a refund. We know you'll be thrilled with the quality of our books!