Killer UX Design
By Jodie Moule
Create user experiences to wow your visitors!
What’s in the book?
- Understanding UX: What UX is and how it can work for you.
- Decoding behavior: Recognize human habits and motivators.
- Researching: Gain insights into users through proven techniques.
- Analyzing insights: Transform research into ideas and opportunities.
- Prototyping: Sketches, wireframes, taskflows and online tools.
- Tracking users’ habits: Set up of a test environment to measure behavior and optimize designs.
Who should read this book?
If you want to know how to apply a UX process to your projects, but are unsure quite where to start—this book is for you.
Our aim is to present UX design in a fun, practical, and non-academic way, so that the concepts are accessible and can be tried out immediately. In this regard, this book is for newcomers to the UX space rather than seasoned professionals. However, those with a UX background and some experience might be interested to see how we approached design problems.
Meet Jodie Moule
Jodie Moule is co-founder and director of Symplicit, an experience design consultancy based in Australia that focuses on research, strategy, and design services. With a background in psychology, her understanding of human behavior is central to helping businesses see their brands through the eyes of customers, to influence the way they approach the design of their products, systems, and processes.
After reading Killer UX Design, I hope you’ll see how you really can’t afford not to engage users in your design and development efforts.
If you feel that "Killer UX Design" falls short of being everything you wanted, we’d like you to have your money back.
Simply contact us within 30 days of purchasing your book from SitePoint, and we'll promptly send a refund. We know you'll be thrilled with the quality of our books!