Among the 101 Tips, Tricks & Hacks you’ll learn how-to:
- Create a slick yet accessible drop-down menu system
- Take control of your web pages with the DOM
- Validate forms in real time using regular expressions
- Optimize your code so that it runs faster
- Manage style sheets and modify styles on-the-fly
- Produce sophisticated drag-and-drop interaction
- Enhance your site with slick, animated transitions
- Create AJAX applications with the XMLHttpRequest object
…and much more. Far too many things to mention here!
- Regularly speak at usergroup meetings and conferences
- Together, have more than 15 years of experience in web development
This title available in Adobe PDF, Kindle (mobi) and ePub (IOS) formats
What will you learn?
This interactive color slider control is just one of dozens of ready-to-use code examples and DHTML widgets included.
This book will show you how to:
- Search and replace text using regular expressions.
- Navigate the DOM and create, delete, and move elements on the page.
- Validate email addresses on your web forms.
- Print inline error messages when validating forms.
- Minimize the problems associated with popup windows.
- Make a slideshow of images.
- Ensure your code works on different browsers.
- Make a style sheet switcher.
- Build an accessible drop-down menu system.
- Construct drag 'n' drop interfaces using AJAX.
- Use the XMLHttpRequest object to build AJAX applications.
- And much more!
View the Table of Contents
Who Should Read This Book?
The book is written in the usual SitePoint style: it’s clear and fun to read, with plenty of example code that you can apply immediately to your own web sites. Plus, it’s super-easy to navigate the book to find exactly what you want thanks to its cookbook approach and professionally-produced index. It’s the perfect reference book.
There’s no need to re-type any of the code in the book. As always, customers receive instant download access to all the files used in the book, so you can apply them immediately to your own projects.
No-risk Money-back Guarantee
Simply contact us and we will see to it that you receive a prompt and courteous refund of the full purchase price.
What could be fairer than this?
How To Order This Book
And of course, it's so easy to carry a whole library of PDFs with you (on a laptop or pen drive) that you'll never need to be caught without a solution to a problem again.
This title is not available in hard copy, printed format.
The Digital ePack for this book contains three formats (Adobe PDF, Kindle's MOBI and ePUB, which you are welcome to use on any device you own.
All credit card transactions are processed by WorldPay.
Please direct all questions to our Customer Support Department.
Our promise to you... Order direct from sitepoint.com and receive:
- The very latest editions of all our books
- Exclusive offers only available to direct customers
- Lightning-fast shipping world-wide
- 30 day money-back guarantee