WordPress: Taking the Word By Storm
WordPress. Hot. Sweet. Rad. However you choose to describe it, there’s no denying WordPress is a force to be reckoned with.
At June 2010, there were 11.4 million blogs hosted on WordPress.com, plus 13.8 million active installations of the WordPress.org software. This translates to at least 14 million people using a WordPress theme today—and this number is growing like crazy!
This is where you come in.
Our new book Build Your Own Wicked WordPress Themes will show you how to succeed as a theme author, giving you the potential to earn up to $25K a month! That’s quite impressive, eh?
Want in on the action? Click here for your copy.
With an all-star cast of authors including Thematic framework guru, Allan Cole; WordPress wizard, Raena Jackson Armitage; best-selling themes author, Brandon R. Jones; and online marketplace specialist, Jeffrey Way, this book contains all the expertise you need to build WordPress themes that sell.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use design elements effectively to create amazing themes
- Leverage the power of the Thematic framework
- Create color variants and custom widgets
- Apply your existing CSS skills to skin up your themes
- Promote and sell your themes for maximum profit