Windmill is an open-source framework for automated testing of dynamic Web apps, which originated at the Open Source Applications Foundation.
The Windmill team recently released version 0.8.2, with some great new features:
- Integrated Firebug Lite support
- wxWindmill contrib application
- Enhanced ‘smart’ recorder
- Auto element-scroll-into-view to simulate actual use more closely
The core team is hard at work on more new-feature goodness, as well as relentlessly squashing bugs as they crop up. You can usually find them in IRC (#windmill on Freenode.net), or follow their progress on the developer mailing list. They recently migrated to brand-new infrastructure and a shiny new Web site.
Check out their introductory screencast to see the newest Windmill release in action.
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 What in the World Is a Reticle? Exploring the Cardboard Unity SDK
- 2 7 Atom Add-ons for Running Code and Previewing Changes
- 3 DevOps by Example: Tools, Pros and Cons of a DevOps Culture
- 4 What's the Best Programming Language to Learn in 2017?
- 5 How To Create a Twitter App and API Interface Via Python