The three-day weekend here in the US has coincided with a barrage of new articles from the web development community:
- Pocket-Sized Design: Taking Your Website to the Small Screen – Elika Etemad and Jorunn D. Newth describe the limitations of small screen devices and discuss ways of adapting a site to fit them.
- Ten CSS tricks you may not know – the ever prolific Trenton Moss tours some of the less well known corners of the CSS specification.
- Dynamic Elements – cloak and dagger web design – Chris Heilmann takes a comprehensive look at the usability issues surrounding dynamic page elements.
- Absolutely relative – Joe Gillespie’s Web Page Design for Designers examines relative positioning.
- Liquid Bleach – Doug Bowman continues to publically experiment on Stop Design, this time explaining the ins and outs of liquid layouts in CSS.
Jump Start Git, 2nd Edition
Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers
Form Design Patterns