It’s hard to believe it’s been 3-years since the release of Brendon Sinclair’s “The Web Design Business Kit”, with it’s 14-pounds of glory and retro-orange cover design.
Since then, we’ve amassed 18 pages of customer reviews, and many more emails, from all corners of the planet. Among these, were many suggestions for a 2nd edition, as well as more than a few questions asking for advice.
With this in mind, early this year we commenced work on updating the kit to answer the most common questions, and provide the most requested documents (contracts!). After many months of work, and more than a few late nights for Brendon Sinclair (the author), we’re happy to announce “The Web Design Business Kit 2.0“.
What’s new in the 2nd edition?
Four New Chapters:
- Outsourcing For Great Profits
- Delight Your Clients
- Dealing With Those Pesky Clients
- Business Legalities
Five new lawyer-written contracts:
- Design Contract
- Hosting Contract
- Support Contract
- Ongoing Marketing Contract
- Confidentiality Contract
… and of course, 509-pages of advice on finding, selling, and keeping clients, 182 pages of time-tested documents, and a CDROM containing all the documents & spreadsheets in editable format.
- 1 Easily Set Up, Manage, and Protect Your Apple Devices with Jamf Now
- 2 REST, GraphQL, and Founding a Startup, with Michael Paris and Vince Ning
- 3 How to Create a Portfolio Site That Will Get You Hired
- 4 21 Excellent Tools & Services for Web Professionals
- 5 Here are the 5 Things Great Designers Do Differently