Video: The Edge Rendering Engine Makes the Web Just WorkBy Ophelie Lechat
In developing Edge, Microsoft has made literally thousands of changes to jettison the legacy of the past and to dramatically improve support for the web of today and tomorrow. In this talk by Jacob Rossi, you’ll learn about the new capabilities available and what this means for web developers everywhere.
Jacob’s audio takes a few seconds to kick in, but it does eventually work!
This presentation was filmed at Microsoft’s Web Summit 2015 conference.
- 1 A Walkthrough of CSS Length Units You Can Use for Font Size
- 2 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 3 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 4 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 5 Easy AngularJS Authentication with Auth0