CloudSpring: As a recap from my previous article , CloudFiles is a an online storage service for your static content. Rackspace provides a Software Development Kit (SDK) for multiple programming languages. They store their PHP SDK on GitHub . The PHP SDK requires PHP 5 with the following modules: cURL, FileInfo and mbstring.
See more here:
Using the Rackspace PHP SDK
- 1 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 2 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 3 How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to A New Hosting Provider
- 4 Why You Need to Know About Sketch's New File Format
- 5 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost