Understanding Google App Engine (GAE) Java API Part 1: Landscape OverviewBy Vishal Biyani
CloudSpring: Writing apps in your favorite language on the web is fun and rewarding for developers — and can be a good value proposition for small businesses and start ups. This is easily possible with Google App Engine (GAE), with Java as the language of development. It’s very important to know the landscape within which you can build your application using emerging GAE, and to understand the limitations of an evolving product. Sandboxed Runtime Environment for Java Applications in Google run on Java 6 JVM, and the SDK supports Java 5 or later.
- 1 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 2 Why You Need to Know About Sketch's New File Format
- 3 How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to A New Hosting Provider
- 4 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 5 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer