sitepoint.com ranked 3rd most popular eBusiness site in the world!By Matthew Magain
sitepoint.com was today recognized as the 3rd most popular eBusiness web site in the world by ebizMBA.com, just behind news.com and ZD-Net.com.
The article used a number of metrics to list 25 must-have bookmarks for anyone serious about succeeding in online business. Web sites were ranked by a combination of inbound links, Google Page Rank, Alexa Rank, and U.S. traffic data from Compete and Quantcast.
Here are some reasons why I think we made the list:
- Our online marketplace continues to grow at warp speed. I’ve posted before on why I believe that if you haven’t taken the plunge to get involved, you should do so now.
- We produce some pretty awesome kits, books, articles, and newsletters sharing the secrets of doing business on the Web to entrepreneurs all around the world.
- To top it off, we’ve got a massive online community of entrepreneurs sharing their online success stories every day in the SitePoint Forums.
So if you’re looking to make money from the Web, be sure to put sitepoint.com on the top of your shopping cart.
- 1 Podcast: Behind the Facebook Logo - A $100 Million Story
- 2 REST, GraphQL, and Founding a Startup, with Michael Paris and Vince Ning
- 3 6 Unexpected Mistakes That Keep Developers from Getting a Raise
- 4 How to Boost Happiness and Engagement with Personalized UIs
- 5 How to Build a Virtual Design Team with 99designs