Flash Script – TV Static Effect
It’s easy to create a cool TV static effect in Flash. Here’s how it’s done.
1. Create a picture of TV static in your favopurite image editing application. Import this picture in to Flash.
2. Convert the picture to a graphic object, and name it "static_img".
3. Select the graphic object, convert it to a movie clip, and name it "static".
4. Double click the static movie clip to access its timeline. Select the existing layer in the static timeline, and create 4 keyframes.
5. Modify the graphic object in each keyframe by rotating it and applying modifications.
That’s it. Now, go back to the main timeline, and test the movie.