Flash Script – Simple PreloaderBy Georgina Laidlaw
1. Set up twolayers in a new movie. Name the first one "loader", and the second "picture".
2. In the picture layer import a large picture of your choice, and drop it into the layer. Make it 5 frames long, and make the last frame a key frame. Then delete the first four frames, leaving only the fifth, and call this "end frame". Insert the
stop(); action into this layer.
3. Now go to the actions layer, and create two key frames.
4. In the first key frame, insert the action:
7. In the second key frame, insert the action:
8. Press Ctrl+Enter twice on your keyboard. Voila! Your preloader is complete.