Flash Script – Random Number EffectBy Georgina Laidlaw
It looks good, but this effect isn’t difficult to create. Let’s see how easy it is!
…and don’t forget to download the sample files here.
1. First, create a text field. I gave mine a variable name of "shuffle".
2. Convert the textfield to a movie clip, and name it "Random".
3. To convert to movie clip, select the textfield. Press f8, select radio movieclip, enter a name, and click Ok.
4. Right click the movie clip and access its actions. Insert this action:
shuffle = random(9);
5. Create a duplicate of the movie clip.
That’s it! Run the movie!