Save Time Typing with This Productivity Tool for MacBy SitePoint Offers
We do a lot of repetitive stuff on our computers—send the same email replies, add the same signoffs, put together the same string of suggestive emojis when we’re flirting online…you get it. Now get TextExpander 5 for Mac, just $22 at SitePoint Shop.
Called “The single best productivity tool for the Mac” by MacBreak host Leo Laporte, TextExpander saves you time and keystrokes by letting you create custom shortcuts for pretty much anything, text or image—from HTML formatting to emails. It’ll give you suggestions based on your habits and even automatically fix the typos you make most often, also saving the grammar police the trouble of doing it.
Don’t miss your chance to get TextExpander for over half off at SitePoint Shop!
SitePoint WordPress Restaurant Theme
SitePoint WordPress Ecommerce Theme
SitePoint WordPress Portfolio Theme
Responsive Web Development
Elm: A Beginners' Guide to Elm and Data
Jump Start Responsive Web Design, 2nd Edition
Designing UX: Prototyping
Researching UX: Analytics
- 1 6 Ways Freelancers Can Separate Their Work & Personal Lives
- 2 12 Favorite Atom Tips and Shortcuts to Improve Your Workflow
- 3 Oh, the Lengths We'll Go: Extreme Stories on Getting the Job Done
- 4 Quick Tip: Use Background White Noise for Greater Productivity
- 5 7 Slack Integrations That Make Collaboration Easier