Sasser from a business development perspectiveBy Andrew Neitlich
I hope most of you are treating Sasser as an opportunity to build relationships with clients/prospects by warning them about it, showing them how to protect themselves, and helping them avoid it.
Get the word out now via email and/or phone calls to your clients and prospects. Be sure to give them the information they need to know their risk and reduce it.
It will pay off down the road — and give you one more reason to stay on the top of their mind.
SitePoint WordPress Restaurant Theme
SitePoint WordPress Ecommerce Theme
SitePoint WordPress Portfolio Theme
Responsive Web Development
Elm: A Beginners' Guide to Elm and Data
Jump Start Responsive Web Design, 2nd Edition
Designing UX: Prototyping
Researching UX: Analytics
- 1 7 Deep Work Tips That Will Dramatically Boost Your Productivity
- 2 How to Boost App Downloads by A/B Testing Icons
- 3 6 Unexpected Mistakes That Keep Developers from Getting a Raise
- 4 6 Tools to Stop Your Devs and Designers Strangling Each Other
- 5 The 3 SaaS Metrics That Matter (& How to Improve Them)