Sometimes the idea for an article strikes me out-of-the-blue, like a lightning bolt or an airborne toxin. The quality of these sudden onset ideas varies greatly, and it usually directly proportional with the number of beers I’ve had pre-idea strike. My most recent attack hit me in bed as I was drifting off. It said: “Write a post about Ruby resolutions for the new year.
RubySource: Rubylutions for 2012
- 1 8 Fresh Design Tools and Resources for Your 2017 Toolbox
- 2 New Podcast: #Ep1 - Designing for Scale: Inside Atlassian’s Design Teams
- 3 Quick Tip: E-Commerce in 30 Seconds with Gumroad and Jekyll
- 4 Build the Ultimate Search for Your Business, Just Like Google and Amazon
- 5 Introducing Bootcards: Bootstrap Cards Made Easy