How do you prefer to program?
There are plenty of arguements for and against both, but at the end of the day, which do you use?
- are you a Object Orientated Programming (OOP) devotee?
- a Procedural Programming fanatic?
- or perhaps you prefer to work both sides of the street?
Tell us which and why?
Breakdown your code and make it more maintainable...why wouldn't you?
Get started with Laravel 5.2
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Create your next web project with Sketch
Researching UX: Analytics
Understanding is at the heart of good UX
Rails: Novice to Ninja
The ultimate beginner's guide to Rails!
Designing UX: Forms
Design forms that won't drive users crazy
- 1 How To Create a Twitter App and API Interface Via Python
- 2 Deepstream: an Open-source Server for Building Realtime Apps
- 3 Teaching Programming: What's the Best Language for Beginners?
- 4 An Introduction to Reasonably Pure Functional Programming
- 5 7 Atom Add-ons for Running Code and Previewing Changes