SitePoint Podcast #18: Internet Explorer 8 … Percent?
Episode 18 of The SitePoint Podcast is now available! This week your hosts are Patrick O’Keefe (@ifroggy), Stephan Segraves (@ssegraves), Brad Williams (@williamsba) and Kevin Yank (@sentience).
Read the episode transcript
Download this Episode
You can also download this episode as a standalone MP3 file. Here’s the link:
SitePoint Podcast #18: Internet Explorer 8 … Percent?(MP3, 33.9MB)
Here are the topics covered in this episode:
Opera Announces Opera Unite
- Opera Unite
- Opera Unite Seeks to Decentralize the Web (SitePoint)
- Taking the Web into our own hands, one computer at a time (Opera Labs)
Listener Question: Ow.ly vs the DiggBar
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 8 Ad Campaigns
- “Ten Grand is Buried Here” Campaign (Microsoft)
- If Only The Hungry Used IE8, They Could Get $10,000 Rather Than $0.14 From Microsoft (TechCrunch)
- Microsoft changes IE8 “Ten Grand is Buried Here” campaign, users of all browsers invited to participate (istartedsomething)
- What I learned from the IE8 competition… since I paid for it :) (Microsoft)
- Windows Internet Explorer 8: Get the facts (Microsoft)
- Browser Market Share (Net Applications)
Only 8% of New Yorkers Know What a Browser Is
- What is a Web Browser? No One Knows! (SitePoint)
Thanks for listening! Feel free to let us know how we’re doing, or to continue the discussion, using the comments field below.