When I first started programming the only type of code I wrote was procedural. You know the type, one thing leads to another with a thrown in function here and there and you have a working application. As I grew as a programmer, I began to find out that way of programming is fine for small projects but when I started to develop bigger applications my code became very disorganized and hard to read.
See more here:
PHPMaster: Untangling MVC with CodeIgniter
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Diving into ES2015
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 7 Design Patterns to Refactor MVC Components in Rails
- 2 Elastic and On Demand - Why Influx Is the Solution for Customer Support
- 3 Quick Tip: Convenience Hacks for Passing Data to Views
- 4 Teaching Programming: What's the Best Language for Beginners?
- 5 Disco with Design Patterns: A Fresh Look at Dependency Injection