Just over two years since its move from the antiquated CVS to Subversion (SVN), PHP is once again on the move : this time, to Git . Well, eventually. The migration from CVS to SVN was a huge one and took many months.
Read more here:
PHPMaster: PHP is Moving to Git (Eventually)
- 1 An Alternative Laravel Package Development Workflow
- 2 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 3 Day Camp 4 Developers: PHP Application Security
- 4 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 5 Why You Need to Know About Sketch's New File Format