Git is a (distributed) version control system. What is that? A version control system is software that allows a programmer to track and manage the history of a project, where such a project could be a single file, a set of files, or an entire open source project with multiple programmers contributing from around the world.
View original post here:
PHPMaster: Introduction to Git, Part 1
- 1 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses
- 2 Using JOINs in MongoDB NoSQL Databases
- 3 There Are More Virtual Reality Headsets Than You Realize!
- 4 Fun Functional Programming with the Choo Framework
- 5 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You