Nokia Windows Phone Holiday Bonus
As you’ll recall, we ran a competition giving you the opportunity to Win a Nokia Windows Phone, one of those lovely looking Nokia Lumia numbers running the lovely Windows Phone OS that everyone is talking about. Check the original post, just linked, for the rules and regulations.
As a holiday bonus, we are going to extend the competition deadline date. What this means, is that you can still add answers to any of the questions we posted during the competition. Every good answer receives an entry into the draw. When the deadline is done, we’ll draw a name from the proverbial hat, and award the prize.
The new deadline is 9pm EST on Sunday 18th December, that’s 9 o’clock this Sunday night in Australia. So spend your weekend reviewing all of the questions, the answers, and add a unique answer of your own. Don’t forget to Tweet or share a link to the question, because that’s another stipulation for getting a draw entry.
- Question 1 regarding navigation APIs
- Question 2 regarding standard Metro controls
- Question 3 regarding Windows Phone distinctions
- Question 4 regarding device hardware or core platform
- Question 5 regarding faster, better and smarter
- Question 6 regarding Metro design language recommendations
- Question 7 regarding developer resources
- Question 8 regarding application performance
- Question 9 regarding fast application switching and tombstoning
- Question 10 regarding tasks in the background
- Question 11 regarding spreading the good word of Window Phone
In summary, visit each of the 11 questions published and add a unique and compelling answer to any and all of them, tweet or share a link to the question as you do. This secures you one more entry to the draw. Do this up until 9pm on Sunday night. Good luck, and thanks for playing.